Tuesday 19 February 2013

Press release


#NAILEDIT

Tired of wearing the same lacklustre, chipped red polish day in, day out? Blown all your funds on a new handbag you can’t afford and will now be spending the rest of the month with cuticles to rival a mechanics? Praise the Nail Gods, NAILED is your new hand saviour.

An exciting new nail company started in 2012, NAILED is your go to company for all nail desires. Inspired by the likes of Zooey Dechanels iconic ‘Tuxedo nails’ at the Golden Globes, the UK based company has built up an online community of avid nail artists and lovers uniting in their shared passion for all things NAILED.  And not forgetting their extensive line of nail products all dedicated to helping you create the magic at home – taking you from chipped to hip in no time!

With an online following of almost 20,000 in fewer than 3 months, found Amy Lloyd Daley has been blown away by the online community her brand has created.

“I’ve always been really creative and find sitting in a salon so boring, as well as something I just can’t afford whilst studying. I studied Art at college and really love getting inspired with my own nails - I started getting people stopping me in the street and asking for tips and advice and thought there was really something here. I don’t claim to be a ‘nail technician’ and I don’t have any formal beauty training, I just really love incorporating quirky designs in to my outfits.

I started blogging in my spare time to give quick tutorials to my friends on how to recreate some of my most popular designs, and before I knew it I was being followed by people from all over the world. At this point I realised I’d been given a great opportunity to share my passion for NAILS with my seemingly willing pupils”

With products starting from £5, NAILED stocks an online nail range including an endless rainbow of polishes, strippers, dotters, gems and any other embellishment you can possibly fathom. All products come with a small booklet of design ideas, as well as details on how to share and upload your designs with the rest of the community once you’ve #NAILED IT


Tweet:

Have you #NAILEDIT? Check out www.NAILED.co.uk for all your fashion-forward nailspiration. #GetNAILED

1 comment:

  1. Companies who would receive the press release:

    http://www.makeupalley.com/

    http://www.elleuk.com/beauty/product-reviews

    http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews

    http://www.redonline.co.uk/beauty/product-reviews

    ReplyDelete